1. Information on the collection of personal data
- In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is REIS PACKAGING EUROPE GmbH, Im Altenschemel 53, 67435 Neustadt/Weinstraße. Our data protection officer is Ms Christina Grewe, lawyer, Julius-Hatry-Str.1, 68163 Mannheim. You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
- If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
- You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access Status/HTTP Status Code
– Data volume transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (for this b)
– Persistent cookies (for this c)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- External payment service providers
We use external payment service providers through whose platforms users and we can make payment transactions.
VR-Pay (https://vr-payment.de/datenschutz-haftung)In the context of the fulfilment of contracts, we use the payment service providers on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. DSGVO. Furthermore, we use external payment service providers on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO in order to offer our users effective and secure payment options.The data processed by the payment service providers include inventory data, such as the name and address, bank data, such as account numbers or credit card numbers, passwords, TANs and checksums, as well as the contract, totals and recipient-related information. The details are required to carry out the transactions. However, the data entered is only processed by the payment service providers and stored with them. I.e. we do not receive any account or credit card-related information, but only information with confirmation or negative information of the payment. Under certain circumstances, the data may be transmitted by the payment service providers to credit agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness. Please refer to the terms and conditions and data protection information of the payment service providers.The terms and conditions and data protection notices of the respective payment service providers apply to the payment transactions and can be accessed within the respective websites or transaction applications. We also refer to these for further information and the assertion of revocation, information and other data subject rights.
4. Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO, as we obtain your consent beforehand.
- Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Overview of data protection: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
- This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”. Here you can change your settings for Google Analytics at any time.
5. Google Maps
- On this website, we use the Google Maps service. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
6. Integration of YouTube videos
- We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
- By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
7. Use of Google AdSense
- This website uses the online advertising service Google AdSense, through which you can be presented with advertising tailored to your interests. We do this in the interest of showing you advertising that may be of interest to you, in order to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, statistical information about you is collected and processed by our advertising partners. These advertisements are recognisable by the reference “Google ads” in the respective advertisement.
- By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed our website. For this purpose, Google uses a web beacon to set a cookie on your computer. The data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection and the storage period. Your data will be transferred to the USA and evaluated there. If you are logged in with your Google account, your data can be directly assigned to it. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out. It is possible that this data will be passed on to third parties and authorities to contractual partners of Google. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. [
- You can prevent the installation of cookies from Google AdSense in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers; b) by deactivating interest-based ads on Google via the link http://www.google.de/ads/preferences, which setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, which setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
8. Microsoft Clarity
This website uses the “Clarity” service provided by Microsoft Corporation. Clarity enables an analysis of the use of our website. This creates a log of mouse movements and clicks with the intention of deriving potential improvements for the website. The information collected is transmitted to Clarity and stored there. According to Microsoft, this information can also be used for advertising purposes.
The legal basis for the use of Microsoft Clarity is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, as we obtain your consent beforehand.
9. Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The Google Tag Manager is a tool that enables us to integrate tracking or statistical tools and other technologies on our website. The Google Tag Manager itself does not create user profiles, does not store cookies and does not perform any independent analyses. It only serves to manage and play out the tools integrated via it. However, the Google Tag Manager collects your IP address, which may also be transmitted to Google’s parent company in the United States.
The use of the Google Tag Manager is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in a quick and uncomplicated integration and management of various tools on his website. Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
10. Google Recaptcha
11. User Centrics
We use the Usercentrics Consent Management Platform as a consent management tool as part of the analytics activities on our website.
We process the following data in the process:
- Consent data (anonymised logbook data (Consent ID, Processor ID, Controller ID), Consent Status, Timestamp)
- Device data or data of the devices used (including shortened IP addresses (IP v4, IP v6), device information, timestamp).
- User data (e.g. email, ID, browser information, SettingIDs, Changelog)
The ConsentID (contains the above-mentioned data), the Consent status incl. timestamp are stored in the local memory of your browser and simultaneously on the cloud servers used. Further processing only takes place if you submit a request for information or revoke your consent. In this case, the relevant information is provided to the responsible person (FIELD M) in a compact data format in an easily readable text form for the purpose of data exchange (JSON file).No user information is stored for the statistics on the use of consent given or not given. Only the frequency and locations of the clicks are stored. The personal data is stored on a Google Cloud server located in the EU (Brussels, Frankfurt am Main). The purpose of the data processing is to analyse and manage the consent given in order to comply with our obligation to manage consent in accordance with the GDPR. The use of Usercentrics serves the purpose of proving granted and non-granted consents as well as their management. The legal basis for the management of your consents for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the legally secure documentation and verifiability of consents, the control of marketing measures on the basis of the granted consent as well as the optimisation of consent rates.
12. Further functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
- Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
13.Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either cease or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Data Protection Officer
Mafinex Technology Centre
Julius Hatry St. 1
Phone: 0621 377036 40
Fax: 0621 377036 41
Reis Packaging Europe GmbH
Im Altenschemel 53
Managing Director / CEO Roberto Del Bon
Phone: 06327 974730
Fax: 06327 974755